AnsweredAssumed Answered

Declared value has type org.activiti.engine.impl.el.Fixed

Question asked by dognose on Nov 5, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2013 by dognose
Hello Guys,

i'm currently working with Custom Extensions for the Designer.
What i'm trying to do, is setup a Mail-Task that uses my internal template-system
for sending mails.

The extension of AbstractCustomServiceTask declares 2 fields: mailTemplateID (String) and receiver (string)
So, i also added those 2 Attributes to the JavaDelegate that should call my mailService-Instance.

however, i get an exception, when the execution arrives at this task:

07:20:48,812 SCHWERWIEGEND [org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext] (http–0.0.0.0-8090-3) Error while closing command context: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: Incompatible type set on field declaration 'mailTemplateID' for class taskDelegations.MyMailTaskDelegation. Declared value has type org.activiti.engine.impl.el.FixedValue, while expecting java.lang.String
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.helper.ClassDelegate.applyFieldDeclaration(ClassDelegate.java:192) [activiti-engine-5.10.jar:5.10]
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.helper.ClassDelegate.instantiateDelegate(ClassDelegate.java:165) [activiti-engine-5.10.jar:5.10]
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.helper.ClassDelegate.getActivityBehaviorInstance(ClassDelegate.java:135) [activiti-engine-5.10.jar:5.10]
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.helper.ClassDelegate.execute(ClassDelegate.java:112) [activiti-engine-5.10.jar:5.10]
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.pvm.runtime.AtomicOperationActivityExecute.execute(AtomicOperationActivityExecute.java:44) [activiti-engine-5.10.jar:5.10]

Any hints?

Outcomes