AnsweredAssumed Answered

Designer removes default flow from gateways

Question asked by brianshowers on Mar 21, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2013 by brianshowers
I have a diagram that uses a default flow out of an exclusive gateway:

<exclusiveGateway id="exclusivegateway1" name="Exclusive Gateway" default="notCompleteFlow"></exclusiveGateway>
<sequenceFlow id="notCompleteFlow" name="No" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="myUserTask"></sequenceFlow>
<sequenceFlow id="completeFlow" name="Yes" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="endevent1">
  <conditionExpression xsi:type="tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[${myCondition == true}]]></conditionExpression>
</sequenceFlow>

The process loads fine in Activiti and I've been using it for several months.  However, if I edit and save the process through the Designer, the default attribute of the exclusiveGateway is not saved to the file.  The UI of the Designer continues to show it until I close and re-open the process.  At that point it's completely gone:

<exclusiveGateway id="exclusivegateway1" name="Exclusive Gateway"></exclusiveGateway>
<sequenceFlow id="notCompleteFlow" name="No" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="myUserTask"></sequenceFlow>
<sequenceFlow id="completeFlow" name="Yes" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="endevent1">
  <conditionExpression xsi:type="tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[${myCondition == true}]]></conditionExpression>
</sequenceFlow>

I'm using Designer 5.11.2

Outcomes