AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with SQL Server Database Configuration

Question asked by wmfinamore on Apr 19, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 24, 2013 by wmfinamore
Hi

I'm trying to config the activiti engine for use a sql server 2008 database, but I don't know what I'm mistaken:
-I put the sqljdbc4.jar in acitivi "C:\Java\tomcat7\webapps\activiti-explorer\WEB-INF\lib", but i'm not sure that this is right
-I change the database configuration in C:\Java\tomcat7\webapps\activiti-explorer\WEB-INF\classes\db.properties

db=mssql
jdbc.driver=com.microsoft.sqlsever.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
jdbc.url=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433/activiti
jdbc.username=sa
jdbc.password=activiti

-Then, I try start the application with the Tomcat but not work. Follow the log:

Abr 18, 2013 11:45:20 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Abr 18, 2013 11:45:20 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Context [/activiti-explorer] startup failed due to previous errors
Abr 18, 2013 11:45:20 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [/activiti-explorer] registered the JDBC driver [org.h2.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Abr 18, 2013 11:45:20 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks
SEVERE: The web application [/activiti-explorer] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@b224de]) and a value of type [org.apache.ibatis.executor.ErrorContext] (value [
### The error may exist in org/activiti/db/mapping/entity/EventSubscription.xml
### The error occurred while processing mapper_resultMap[compensateResultMap]]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Thanks for any help!

Outcomes