AnsweredAssumed Answered

Query to get all the MessageStartEvent the Engine is listening to

Question asked by sorinello on May 13, 2013
Latest reply on May 15, 2013 by jbarrez
Hello,

I have several processes deployed each having a unique MessageStartEvent start node.

I need to map these Messages to certain Events thrown by my system. So for example I want to start a certain process when a document is created. I DON'T want to hardcode this, I need a way to configure this from UI (by the Admin). In order to be able to do this, I'd like to have a list of all processes and their corresponding MessageStartEvent messages.

Here is an example:
Process1 - MessageStartEvent: startWhenAdminPageModified - Listen for Updated Document Event [Editable by admin]
Process2 - MessageStartEvent: startWhenUserRequestsAssistance - Listen for Created Document Event [Editable by admin]
Process3 - MessageStartEvent: startWhenUserDisablesHisAccount - Listen for Deleted Document Event [Editable by admin]

I want the Admin to be able to change, from the UI, which listener should be assigned to each Activiti Message.

Is there any API to be able to get the list of processes and their MessageStartEvent message Id ? I only see "messageEventSubscriptionName(String messageName)" , and that does not help.

Regards,
Sorin B.

Outcomes