AnsweredAssumed Answered

Execution Listener: only Task Listener Allowed in wizard?

Question asked by tvercruysse on May 11, 2013
Latest reply on May 15, 2013 by tvercruysse
Hello,

I'm starting using the Activity Designer on top of a standard Eclipse on a windows 64bit platform running Java 1.7.0_21, I've followed the installation instructions in the wiki.

I'm trying to implement a script execution listener : org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.listener.ScriptExecutionListener directly from the properties tab of a selected sequence flow on an Activity Diagram. The Listener Configuration wizard allows to define either a Java class or an Alfresco script type, I choose Java Class and select the ScriptExecutionListener class. Then fill out my script.

No matter how I try to fill the details out, Activity Designer always falls back to "Alfresco script" type defining a Task Listener ( org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.tasklistener.ScriptTaskListener) instead, which of course is not what I intended.

Is this a bug of the Activiti Designer, or am I missing something, why does the wizard offer different types if to always fallback to an Alfresco script ?

Of course I can edit the XML directly but the wizard's behavior kind of disappointed me.

Thanks for any help.

Outcomes