AnsweredAssumed Answered

purchase process design

Question asked by learner on Jun 13, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 by frederikheremans1
hello,
my business proccess:purchase process have  2 activity :establishment of good order,and validation the order. i want to design a form in eclipse activiti which include :
establishment of good order:
<activiti:formProperty id="Réference" name="Réference" type="string" required="true"></activiti:formProperty>
        <activiti:formProperty id="date de commande" name="date de commande" type="date" datePattern="dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm"></activiti:formProperty>
<activiti:formProperty id="Produit" name="Produit" type="string" required="true"></activiti:formProperty>
        <activiti:formProperty id="Quantité" name="Quantité" type="string"></activiti:formProperty>
  <activiti:formProperty id="Prix unitaire" name="Prix unitaire" type="string"></activiti:formProperty>
validation the order:
</userTask>
    <userTask id="usertask3" name="valider la commande" activiti:assignee="kermit">
      <documentation>liste of product to order:${Produit} </documentation>
—–
my problem in one purchase order they are many product to order, i need help to design a  form which include a list of product to order refer to one order reference,and a second form: the validation purchase order activity which displays this list,i dont' know what kind of :formPropertyto do that.
help me please;thanks

Outcomes