AnsweredAssumed Answered

Task query REST method not allowed error - bug?

Question asked by augustus on Jun 29, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 4, 2013 by frederikheremans1
It could be I'm missing something, but can't find what. I'm trying to query tasks via REST but I'm getting the following error:
{"errorMessage":"Method Not Allowed","statusCode":405}

The uri I'm using is: host/service/repository/tasks?sort=id&start=1&size=5&order=asc
The JSON request object looks like this:

taskSearch: {"assignee":null,"createTime":null,"delegationState":null,"description":null,"dueDate":null,"execution":null,"id":null,"name":null,"owner":null,"parentTask":null,"priority":null,"processDefinition":null,"processInstance":null,"taskDefinitionKey":null,"url":null,"variables":null,"nameLike":"iv","unassigned":null,"candidateUser":null,"candidateGroup":null,"involvedUser":null,"taskDefinitionKeyLike":null,"processInstanceId":null,"processInstanceBusinessKey":null,"createdBefore":null,"createdAfter":null,"dueBefore":null,"dueAfter":null,"excludeSubTasks":null,"active":null,"includeTaskLocalVariables":null,"includeProcessVariables":null}

and I'm using POST method as indicated in the userguide (saw that in code as well).

Can anyone tell me if I missed something or there is some kind of bug in the task query rest service?

Thanks,
Ivan

Outcomes