AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error: double quotes in HistoricVariableInstance query

Question asked by barula on Oct 14, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 21, 2013 by jbarrez
I'm using activiti rest with mysql 5.6
when I call the rest service at
INFO: 2013-10-14   14:18:52   0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1   eze-THINK\eze   0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1   8080   GET   /dsaops/activiti/history/historic-variable-instances   processInstanceId=33101&size=200   500   -   0   46   http://localhost:8080   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.69 Safari/537.36   http://localhost:8080/dsaops/

then i get this stack

oct 14, 2013 2:18:52 PM org.restlet.resource.UniformResource doCatch
WARNING: Exception or error caught in resource
org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException:
### Error querying database.  Cause: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*)

from ACT_HI_VARINST RES
     WHERE RES.PROC_INST_ID_ = '33101'' at line 1
### The error may exist in org/activiti/db/mapping/entity/HistoricVariableInstance.xml
### The error may involve org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.HistoricVariableInstanceEntity.selectHistoricVariableInstanceCountByQueryCriteria-Inline
### The error occurred while setting parameters
### SQL: select count(RES.*)           from ACT_HI_VARINST RES      WHERE RES.PROC_INST_ID_ = ?
### Cause: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*)

from ACT_HI_VARINST RES
     WHERE RES.PROC_INST_ID_ = '33101'' at line 1
   at org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.wrapException(ExceptionFactory.java:23)
   at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:107)
   at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:98)
   at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectOne(DefaultSqlSession.java:62)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.db.DbSqlSession.selectOne(DbSqlSession.java:290)….

Outcomes