AnsweredAssumed Answered

Activiti Explorer LDAP configuration

Question asked by matutano6 on Feb 10, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2014 by matutano6
Hi,
I was using Activiti Explorer for a while and now I want to integrate it with LDAP.

I followed the chapter 17 of the User's Guide and everything seems to be very straight forward. The authentication and the operation works fine, but when I try the Users or Groups menu item from the Management tab I get an error from wich it cannot recover until I clean the browser's cookies.

At the applications server's log the following exception is shown:

Feb 10, 2014 6:07:13 PM com.vaadin.Application terminalError
SEVERE: Terminal error:
org.activiti.engine.ActivitiIllegalArgumentException: Query is currently not supported by LDAPUserManager.
   at org.activiti.ldap.LDAPUserManager.findUserByQueryCriteria(LDAPUserManager.java:152)
   at org.activiti.ldap.LDAPUserManager.findUserCountByQueryCriteria(LDAPUserManager.java:175)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.UserQueryImpl.executeCount(UserQueryImpl.java:156)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.AbstractQuery.execute(AbstractQuery.java:145)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvoker.execute(CommandInvoker.java:24)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:57)
   at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:47)
   at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:130)
   at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor.execute(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:45)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.AbstractQuery.count(AbstractQuery.java:132)
   at org.activiti.explorer.ui.management.identity.UserListQuery.size(UserListQuery.java:41)
   at org.activiti.explorer.data.LazyLoadingContainer.size(LazyLoadingContainer.java:115)
   at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractSelect.size(AbstractSelect.java:731)
   at com.vaadin.ui.Table.refreshRenderedCells(Table.java:1511)
   at com.vaadin.ui.Table.getVisibleCells(Table.java:3779)
   at com.vaadin.ui.Table.paintContent(Table.java:2979)
   at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractComponent.paint(AbstractComponent.java:781)
   at com.vaadin.ui.GridLayout.paintContent(GridLayout.java:558)
   at com.vaadin.ui.CustomComponent.paintContent(CustomComponent.java:133)
   at com.vaadin.ui.CssLayout.paintContent(CssLayout.java:203)
   at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.writeUidlResponce(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:1044)
   at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.paintAfterVariableChanges(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:925)
   at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.doHandleUidlRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:792)
   at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.CommunicationManager.handleUidlRequest(CommunicationManager.java:325)
   at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:501)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.activiti.explorer.filter.ExplorerFilter.doFilter(ExplorerFilter.java:44)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
   at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
   at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

I think it may be related to the fact that Explorer is not intended to administer the LDAP directory, but the Management tab may show the list of users and groups whithout making modifications to them.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
m.

Outcomes