AnsweredAssumed Answered

org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Only interfaces can be configured by the MapperFactory.

Question asked by chuahockmeng on Sep 25, 2014
Hi,

I am new in setting up Activiti and trying to install Activiti into web application which integrate with Spring Framework. When i start the

tomcat server, I encountered exception:

Caused by: org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Only interfaces can be configured by the MapperFactory.  Type class org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.AttachmentEntity is not an interface.
   at org.apache.ibatis.binding.MapperRegistry.addMapper(MapperRegistry.java:35)
   at org.apache.ibatis.session.Configuration.addMapper(Configuration.java:320)
   at org.apache.ibatis.builder.xml.XMLMapperBuilder.bindMapperForNamespace(XMLMapperBuilder.java:236)
   at org.apache.ibatis.builder.xml.XMLMapperBuilder.parse(XMLMapperBuilder.java:40)
   at org.apache.ibatis.builder.xml.XMLConfigBuilder.mapperElement(XMLConfigBuilder.java:226)
   at org.apache.ibatis.builder.xml.XMLConfigBuilder.parseConfiguration(XMLConfigBuilder.java:66)

Like to check on how to resolve this error. If there is any reference on the installation for Activiti integrate with Spring.

Activiti version: 5.16.1
Spring version: 4.1.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Chua Hock Meng

Attachments

Outcomes