AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error when login in API REST

Question asked by spascualp on May 13, 2015
Latest reply on May 28, 2015 by jbarrez
Hi everybody,

I've downloaded the trial Enterprise version and I've tried to install it on my windows computer.

The first problem I've faced is that the windows installer includes a java version of 64 bits and my pc is a 32-bits one.

I've changed the files to start with my own jvm and it startes correctly so I can log both, activiti-app and activiti-admin. The new problem I've found occurs when I try to log in the API REST (with admin credentials). I obtain a java exception:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
   java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1915)
   com.activiti.security.ActivitiRestAuthorizationService.hasPermission(ActivitiRestAuthorizationService.java:105)
   sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor525.invoke(Unknown Source)
   sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.support.ReflectiveMethodExecutor.execute(ReflectiveMethodExecutor.java:63)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.MethodReference.getValueInternal(MethodReference.java:95)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.MethodReference.access$000(MethodReference.java:44)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.MethodReference$MethodValueRef.getValue(MethodReference.java:258)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.CompoundExpression.getValueInternal(CompoundExpression.java:84)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.SpelNodeImpl.getTypedValue(SpelNodeImpl.java:114)
   org.springframework.expression.spel.standard.SpelExpression.getValue(SpelExpression.java:105)
   org.springframework.security.access.expression.ExpressionUtils.evaluateAsBoolean(ExpressionUtils.java:11)
   org.springframework.security.web.access.expression.WebExpressionVoter.vote(WebExpressionVoter.java:34)
   org.springframework.security.web.access.expression.WebExpressionVoter.vote(WebExpressionVoter.java:18)
   org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:62)
   org.springframework.security.access.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:206)
   org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:115)
   org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
   org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
   org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
   org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
   org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
   org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
   org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:154)
   org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
   org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:201)
   org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:110)
   org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter.doFilterInternal(HeaderWriterFilter.java:57)
   org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
   org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
   org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.doFilterInternal(WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.java:50)
   org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
   org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
   org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
   org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:344)
   org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:261)

Could you help me with this error? Is it a bug of the enterprise trial version?

Sorry for my English level and thanks in advance.

Sandra

Outcomes