AnsweredAssumed Answered

Deploying Activiti application to Weblogic12c

Question asked by subashini on Nov 6, 2015
All,

I have a working Activiti application built on 5.15.1 release, deployed on weblogic 10.3.5. We are currently in the process of upgrading our servers to Weblogic 12c.  When I try to deploy the application to weblogic 12c, I get the following error:

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: CDI deployment failure:WELD-001409: Ambiguous dependencies for type BusinessProcess with qualifiers @Default
  at injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject org.activiti.cdi.impl.annotation.CompleteTaskInterceptor.businessProcess
  at org.activiti.cdi.impl.annotation.CompleteTaskInterceptor.businessProcess(CompleteTaskInterceptor.java:0)
  Possible dependencies:
  - Managed Bean [class org.activiti.cdi.BusinessProcess] with qualifiers [@Default @Any @Named],
  - Managed Bean [class org.activiti.cdi.BusinessProcess] with qualifiers [@Default @Any @Named]
:org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException:WELD-001409: Ambiguous dependencies for type BusinessProcess with qualifiers @Default
  at injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject org.activiti.cdi.impl.annotation.CompleteTaskInterceptor.businessProcess
  at org.activiti.cdi.impl.annotation.CompleteTaskInterceptor.businessProcess(CompleteTaskInterceptor.java:0)
  Possible dependencies:
  - Managed Bean [class org.activiti.cdi.BusinessProcess] with qualifiers [@Default @Any @Named],
  - Managed Bean [class org.activiti.cdi.BusinessProcess] with qualifiers [@Default @Any @Named]

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPointForDeploymentProblems(Validator.java:367)
            at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:281)
            at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInterceptor(Validator.java:556)
            at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInterceptors(Validator.java:529)
            at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateDeployment(Validator.java:478)
            Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

I am not using CDI in my application. The application is built using Spring.

I am not sure what needs to be done to fix this issue. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Subashini

Outcomes