AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting ActivitiIllegalArgumentException: unknown type after adding jars and running tomcat with activiti webapps.

Question asked by heamaya on Mar 17, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 22, 2016 by vasile.dirla
Hi everyone! I have created a simple project that has to user activities and two custom form types. I test the App with a JUnit Test and with an App class with a main on it and it works great, then when I create a jar file with my classes and I add them to WEB-INF/lib in both web-apps activiti-explorer and activiti-rest I get a:

Exception in thread "Thread-8" org.activiti.engine.ActivitiIllegalArgumentException: unknown type 'importance' importance
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.form.FormTypes.parseFormPropertyType(FormTypes.java:55)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.form.DefaultFormHandler.parseConfiguration(DefaultFormHandler.java:61)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.UserTaskParseHandler.parseTaskDefinition(UserTaskParseHandler.java:59)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.UserTaskParseHandler.executeParse(UserTaskParseHandler.java:52)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.UserTaskParseHandler.executeParse(UserTaskParseHandler.java:38)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.AbstractBpmnParseHandler.parse(AbstractBpmnParseHandler.java:81)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.AbstractFlowNodeBpmnParseHandler.parse(AbstractFlowNodeBpmnParseHandler.java:27)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.AbstractActivityBpmnParseHandler.parse(AbstractActivityBpmnParseHandler.java:36)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParseHandlers.parseElement(BpmnParseHandlers.java:79)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.processFlowElements(BpmnParse.java:433)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.ProcessParseHandler.transformProcess(ProcessParseHandler.java:88)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.ProcessParseHandler.executeParse(ProcessParseHandler.java:49)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.ProcessParseHandler.executeParse(ProcessParseHandler.java:35)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.handler.AbstractBpmnParseHandler.parse(AbstractBpmnParseHandler.java:81)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParseHandlers.parseElement(BpmnParseHandlers.java:79)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.transformProcessDefinitions(BpmnParse.java:400)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.execute(BpmnParse.java:233)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.deployer.BpmnDeployer.deploy(BpmnDeployer.java:133)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.deploy(DeploymentManager.java:58)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.resolveProcessDefinition(DeploymentManager.java:165)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.findDeployedProcessDefinitionById(DeploymentManager.java:77)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.TaskEntity.getTaskDefinition(TaskEntity.java:798)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.TaskEntity.fireEvent(TaskEntity.java:728)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.TaskEntity.setAssignee(TaskEntity.java:559)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.ClaimTaskCmd.execute(ClaimTaskCmd.java:44)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.ClaimTaskCmd.execute(ClaimTaskCmd.java:23)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.NeedsActiveTaskCmd.execute(NeedsActiveTaskCmd.java:59)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvoker.execute(CommandInvoker.java:24)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:57)
   at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:47)
   at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133)
   at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor.execute(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:45)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.TaskServiceImpl.claim(TaskServiceImpl.java:167)
   at org.activiti.explorer.conf.DemoDataConfiguration$1.run(DemoDataConfiguration.java:272)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

after starting tomcat.

I need to test getting all the possible values for the created custom types for generating the front-end with angular with REST.

Any ideas to solve this problem? Thanks.

Outcomes