Content Services (ECM)
Process Services (BPM)
Application Development Framework
Digital Business Platform
Announcements & Opportunities
Alfresco Ambassador Program
Alfresco Process Services & Activiti (BPM)
to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members. Not a member?
Complete user task button in our application
Question asked by
on Apr 18, 2016
on Apr 18, 2016 by vasile.dirla
Show 0 Likes
We need a complete user task button in our own application. And clicking on that, the user task completion should happen from our spring controller or directly from the listener. How can this be achieved?
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 comment
(Required, will not be published)
Apr 18, 2016 10:07 AM
you could use this method from TaskService:
* Called when the task is successfully executed,
* and the required task parameters are given by the end-user.
* @param taskId the id of the task to complete, cannot be null.
* @param variables task parameters. May be null or empty.
* @throws ActivitiObjectNotFoundException when no task exists with the given id.
void complete(String taskId, Map<String, Object> variables);
Show 0 Likes
Retrieving data ...
WebPreviewer Alfresco Share
Audit content not work
maven-alfresco and deploy on tomcat profile