AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error while installing Activiti BPM Engine on Ubuntu - MySql

Question asked by jeetendrachoudhary on Jul 22, 2016
Hi All,

I am trying to install activiti engine in ubuntu 14 LTS and Tomcat & MySql. I haven't alterterd any settings so far it is the default war which I deployed in tomcat. How ever when I am trying to access activiti-explorer I am getting below error. It works perfectly fine in the local landscape with same configuration but when I try to deploy it in client landscape this is the error I am getting. Can any one please help with this?

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'explorerApp': Scope 'session' is not active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request, or processing a request outside of the originally receiving thread? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message, your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.handleServiceException(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:1010)

Thanks & Regards
Jeetendra

Outcomes