When i run the test in the repository,It tell me 'Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 00030017 确保 'dir.root' 属性 'D:\workspace\idea\alfresco\projects\repository\..\..\runtime\alf_data' 指向正确的数据位置。',What's wrong?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yvanme
Member II

When i run the test in the repository,It tell me 'Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 00030017 确保 'dir.root' 属性 'D:\workspace\idea\alfresco\projects\repository\..\..\runtime\alf_data' 指向正确的数据位置。',What's wrong?

3 Replies
kaynezhang
Advanced

Re: When i run the test in the repository,It tell me 'Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 00030017 确保 'dir.root' 属性 'D:\workspace\idea\alfresco\projects\repository\..\..\runtime\alf_data' 指向正确的数据位置。',What's wrong?

Specify a path for dir.root in alfresco-global.properties(or alfresco.properties) file ,please note that the path should not be an temporary path.

for example dir.root=d:/xxxx/alf_data

yvanme
Member II

Re: When i run the test in the repository,It tell me 'Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 00030017 确保 'dir.root' 属性 'D:\workspace\idea\alfresco\projects\repository\..\..\runtime\alf_data' 指向正确的数据位置。',What's wrong?

I did it as you said.but,isn't work,Is there any other way?

amorarasu

Make sure you are running the tests with a clean database. Usually this error appears when the content of the dir.root doesn't match the references in the db.