How do I add the Dublin Core aspect in CE 5.1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw_ncdhc
Member II

How do I add the Dublin Core aspect in CE 5.1?

Jump to solution

I'm new to Alfresco, and I'm finding a lot of documentation about adding the Dublin Core aspect, supposedly "available in Alfresco." Yet when I create a model, I only have the option to create an aspect--not apply an existing one. Am I missing something? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: How do I add the Dublin Core aspect in CE 5.1?

Jump to solution

The Dublin aspect is ready to be used by end-users - it is usually not relevant / to be used in the model manager UI. Simply pick any document, go to its detail page and use the "Manage Aspects" action to apply the aspect. The aspect should be selectable unless you have done some custom configuration on the Share-tier to define/restrict available aspects.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

The Dublin aspect is ready to be used by end-users - it is usually not relevant / to be used in the model manager UI. Simply pick any document, go to its detail page and use the "Manage Aspects" action to apply the aspect. The aspect should be selectable unless you have done some custom configuration on the Share-tier to define/restrict available aspects.

sw_ncdhc
Member II

Jump to solution

*Clouds part, sun shines*  Thanks so m uch, I didn't even think to look outside the model manager.