I get some errors in my logs in Alfresco. I need some help in identifying these errors and to know some tips on how to fix them, Kindly have a look at my attachment.
You have a scheduled action that uses a query which does not return any results. This affects your job called "extension-registry-job-group.extension-registry-check-updates-job".
Hi Sir Axel,
I set an active rule to a folder inside the document library to move a file whenever its updated, and I set it to 'Run in background'. Also I have some amp files installed to my application (DataList exporter, Alvex DataList Filter, and Reset Password).
Retrieving data ...