AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there enough functionality of the workflow admin console?

Question asked by Aleksey Bykov on Feb 15, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2017 by Aleksey Bykov

In the dashlet "My tasks" there are two item "Current tasks" and "Completed tasks".

When I click on the "Completed tasks" I see the following error on a red background:

Error while loading items

When this error occurs in the logs I see the following.

catalina.out:

Caused by: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no deployed process definition found with id 'publishWhitepaper:1:1115'
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.findDeployedProcessDefinitionById(DeploymentManager.java:75)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.GetDeploymentProcessDefinitionCmd.execute(GetDeploymentProcessDefinitionCmd.java:39)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.GetDeploymentProcessDefinitionCmd.execute(GetDeploymentProcessDefinitionCmd.java:26)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvoker.execute(CommandInvoker.java:24)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:57)
        at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:47)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:131)
        at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor.execute(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:45)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getDeployedProcessDefinition(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:138)
        at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiUtil.getDeployedProcessDefinition(ActivitiUtil.java:133)
        at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiTypeConverter.getTaskDefinition(ActivitiTypeConverter.java:223)
        at org.alfresco.service.cmr.workflow.LazyActivitiWorkflowTask.<init>(LazyActivitiWorkflowTask.java:93)
        at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiWorkflowEngine.getAssignedTasks(ActivitiWorkflowEngine.java:1543)
        ... 92 more

Before that I installed and watched some examples of business processes, but then deleted them (and via workflow console).  most likely, I didn't do it correctly...

I can't understand why this error appear?

no deployed process definition found with id 'publishWhitepaper:1:1115'

Maybe somewhere something is cached? I saw a comment where says that it requires the another console - Activiti workflow console. Is it really so?..

I would be very grateful for the information. Thanks to all.

Outcomes