Hello i have a problem. After adding members to manage the sites records have not been able to add files, despite the powers granted in the al fresco

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiba
Member II

Hello i have a problem. After adding members to manage the sites records have not been able to add files, despite the powers granted in the al fresco

1 Reply
tpage
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hello i have a problem. After adding members to manage the sites records have not been able to add files, despite the powers granted in the al fresco

Hi! It's not very easy to determine exactly what you've tried, so apologies for the generic answer.

There is a video guide about how to file records here: Filing an electronic record | Alfresco Documentation 

There are details about RM roles in this part of the docs site: Define roles | Alfresco Documentation 

Hopefully one of those pages helps, and if not then please could you add some more details about the steps you've tried?

Thanks,

Tom.