I have seen this youtube link of alfresco activiti Alfresco Activiti simple demo (no audio) - YouTube .
Does alfresco community version has activiti explorer where we can design model and workflows and deploy them by front end itself . Currently am following the below
Following files created for each workflow
- xxxx-activiti-Model.xml --> workflow model. For defining properties of workflow (fields to save data, form keys).
- xxxx.bpmn --> workflow file.
- xxxx-content-model.xml --> for defining document properties for the document attached in bpm package, values will assign by completion of task execution.
- xxxx-model-context.xml --> for defining the beans. Mapping the content model file. Defining the delegates (java class used for service tasks) used in workflow
Following files updated whenever a new workflow is created
- example-model-context.xml --> the workflow bpmn and model files are mapped in this.
- share-config-custom.xml --> updated with the workflow start activiti, formkey, node (document properties display) , advanced search
and am copying this files to shared location in alfresco server.