I know that Community and Community RM is typically not recommend for business critical production systems and less than 100 users but I wanted get a sense of how big a set of records people have managed. We are currently using a commercial product and will have no more than 40 people using the system and probably less than 20 concurrently. However we are managing 30+ years of electronic and paper records for 8000 employees that generate a significant (high) amount of documentation and email. I don’t have counts of number of records nor size yet.
- Is anyone successfully running RM on an organization of our size?
- If successful, what hardware were you running?
- Has anyone hit a wall for scaling Community Edition (RM)?
- Has anyone bulk imported records from an Oracle (UCM) records management system? Any details?
- What is the largest successful implementation you are aware of (Records and GB/TB) of documents for a performant system in Community or is this beyond the scope of this product?