cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bagodu

AAAR reporting server access issue

Jump to solution
Hi All,
Recently in our company due to LAN standardization IP address was changed to new IP , So we have dedicated server for AAAR Reporting  tool, After i changed IP address in AAAR server , i was not able to access AAAR server , It was still pointing old IP address during AAAR_Extract.sh.  Please see attached files for your reference. 
I need help on ,which are the files i need to change IP address(new IP address) ?
In alfresco-global.properties, i have already done, and also in /biserver/tomcat/weapps/WEB-INF/web.xml , but still i was not able to access reporting server.
In the attached file , it was still pointing old ip, during AAAR_Extract.sh 
2017/03/14 14:00:06 - HTTP - 
Connecting to URL: http://15*.2*.2*.3*:8080/alfresco/service/api/audit/query/alfresco-access?verbose=true&fromId=766
911&limit=100000
Could you please help on this.
Regards
Suhas
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: AAAR reporting server access issue

Jump to solution

Hi Suhas,

Please check the dm_dim_alfresco table according to the FAQ #14 below.
A.A.A.R. FAQ - Francesco Corti 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Suhas,

Please check the dm_dim_alfresco table according to the FAQ #14 below.
A.A.A.R. FAQ - Francesco Corti 

bagodu

Jump to solution

Hi Corti,

I was not able to get pentaho url it was showing ,The page cant be displayed , it was taking new IP but not accessible from browser.

Regards

Suhas

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Oh, I quote here the content of the FAQ.

Can I extract audit data from an Alfresco installed on a remote server?

Yes, simply changing the ‘url’ field of the ‘dm_dim_alfresco’ table in the ‘AAAR_DataMat’ database. To do this you can use your database administration GUI. Below the ‘dm_dim_alfresco’ table with the default values.

bagodu

Jump to solution

Hi Corti,

I did that , AAAR_Extraction.sh , started taking the Alfresco IP , but still i was not able to access our Pentaho reporting server http://1**.2*.2**.1*:8020/pentaho/Login .

Could you please help me on this.

Regards

Suhas

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Suhas,

If you cannot access to Pentaho is a different issue than the original question.

In the original question you cannot access to Alfresco from Pentaho.

The latest question is about the access to the Pentaho server from your browser.

Please confirm.

bagodu

Jump to solution

Hi Corti,

Yes you are right , access Alfresco from Pentaho got resolved as per your advice , Now i was not able to access Pentaho server (new IP changed , IP address was reflecting in url  but ,message showing The page can't be accessed.

Could you please help me on this.

Regards

Suhas

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Sorry, but I don't understand.
If you digit the new URL with the new IP into your browser, Pentaho does not appear?

If this is the case, the problem is not related to AAAR but to your Pentaho installation.

bagodu

Jump to solution

Hi Corti,

The issue got resolved , I configured IP address in reporting server ,previously it was pointing to old IP , now i am able to access new server IP address. 

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Suhas