I have a problem to installation of AOS (Alfresco Office Services).
I use Bitnami Louncher fot Google Cloud Platform to install Alfresco Comunity 201702-0 server.
It haven't AOS by default, so I installing it by Bitnami instructions:
- Download alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip from Alfresco Community Edition | SourceForge.net
- Copy alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip to /opt/bitnami/apps/alfresco/amps/
- $ sudo unzip alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip
- Run installation $ cd /opt/bitnami/apps/alfresco/ $ sudo ./apply_amps.sh
The results is bellow:
Found java executable in /opt/bitnami/java This script will apply all the AMPs in amps and amps_share to the alfresco.war and share.war files in /opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps Press control-c to stop this script . . . Press any other key to continue . . . Module 'alfresco-aos-module' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war' - Title: Alfresco Office Services Module - Version: 1.1.5 - Install Date: Mon Mar 20 13:44:31 UTC 2017 - Description: Allows applications that can talk to a SharePoint server to talk to your Alfresco installation Module 'alfresco-share-services' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war' - Title: Alfresco Share Services AMP - Version: 5.2.0 - Install Date: Mon Mar 20 13:44:28 UTC 2017 - Description: Module to be applied to alfresco.war, containing APIs for Alfresco Share No modules are installed in this WAR file About to clean out /opt/bitnami/tomcat/webapps/alfresco and share directories and temporary files... Press control-c to stop this script . . . Press any other key to continue . . . Cleaning temporary Alfresco files from Tomcat...
7. In the Document Actions menu on the document page appears "Edit in Microsoft Office", but it do nothing.
9. The requested URL https://xx.xx.xx.xx/_vti_bin.html was not found on this server.
Please help me find the solution or give me direction to investigate the problem.