I Installed Alfresco community on my Windows 10 and worked properly.
After some tests, I removed Alfresco community to install again in a fresh environment. But now the same installer doesn't work.
Someone already saw this problem?
I found the solution...
As you can see the problem appeared on the postgres installation. So as I suspected the problem was with some particularity on postgres environment... To test, I downloaded the postgres installer and the first screen showed the error about the COMSPEC variable. (I hate Windows...)
I started another search about the variable COMSPEC and I found some similar problems herePostgresql 9.4 installation/Windows 8.1/ COMSPEC issue - Stack Overflow and here Problems Installing PostgreSQL 9.2 - Stack Overflow . Here there is the technical informations from Microsoft documentation (I hate Windows.. again...) about the 8.3 filenames https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/121007/how-to-disable-8.3-file-name-creation-on-ntfs-partitions
I enabled the the 8.3 filename and started the alfresco-comunnity installation again and now works perfectly.
I hope this post its useful to someone including me, because my memory is not so good rsrsrs.
Finally, I hate Windows...
Retrieving data ...