Uploading files does not work anymore

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nineor

Uploading files does not work anymore

Jump to solution

Hello, after installing the latest version of the Alvex extension for Alfresco Community 5.1 uploading files to the site repository not working anymore. In the catalina.log when you try to upload file, the following errors appear:

Failed to send email to user : org.springframework.mail.MailSendException: Mail server connection failed; nested exception is com.sun.mail.util.MailConnectException: Couldn't connect to host, port: smtp.example.com, 25; timeout -1;ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-8080-exec-9] Exception from executeScript: 03020169 Failed to execute transaction-level behaviour public abstract void org.alfresco.repo.version.VersionServicePolicies$AfterCreateVersionPolicy.afterCreateVersion(org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.NodeRef,org.alfresco.service.cmr.version.Version) in transaction 54a77a6c-1c8e-45cf-8283-b80358d71673

Alfresco settings is set by default.

Is it possible to somehow disable the sending of notifications so that Alfresco does not attempt to send a notification via the default SMTP server?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nineor

Re: Uploading files does not work anymore

Jump to solution

I found a solution in the blog of the creators Alvex. To fix the error, add the following lines in alfresco-global.properties:

documentchangeinform.creator=false
documentchangeinform.lasteditor=false
documentchangeinform.associated=false
documentchangeinform.editors=false
documentchangeinform.infavorites=false

View solution in original post

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You should contact the developer of Alvex about this.

Also, it looks like you haven't configured your outbound SMTP settings at all. Do you not use emails for any of the Alfresco notifications, e.g. about site invites, assigned tasks etc.?

nineor

Jump to solution

Yes, I do not use outbound email server. In my settings (by default) outbound SMTP configuration not specified.

nineor

Jump to solution

I found a solution in the blog of the creators Alvex. To fix the error, add the following lines in alfresco-global.properties:

documentchangeinform.creator=false
documentchangeinform.lasteditor=false
documentchangeinform.associated=false
documentchangeinform.editors=false
documentchangeinform.infavorites=false