Authentication JSON parse error with ReactJS using Alfresco 5.1.e CE Login REST API

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arak

Authentication JSON parse error with ReactJS using Alfresco 5.1.e CE Login REST API

I'm trying to login with my ReactJS app using the login REST API of Alfresco CE 5.1.e, but I have the next error in the console of my browser:

syntax error json parse unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the json data

This error don't happen with Alfresco CE 4.2.e, and I have an application with React Native and the login it's works with 4.2.e and 5.1.e. I have configured CORS in Alfresco. I suppose wich the problem is in ReactJS, i'm use the next code:

api-client.js

function loginAlfresco(user, pass){
   return fetch(alfrescoLocal + "api/login",    {       
      method
: 'post',       
      dataType
: 'json',       
      body
: JSON.stringify({

username: user,           
         password
: pass

})   

})   

.then((res) => res.json())

.then(data => alert(data))   

.catch(error => alert("Error" + error))
};

Login.js

loginAlfresco() {    
   loginAlfresco
(this.state.username, this.state.password)

.then((data) => this.setState({ticket: data}))
catch((error) => alert(error))
};

The JSON sended is:

{
   "username":"user",  

"password":"12345"
}

Any idea?

2 Replies
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: Authentication JSON parse error with ReactJS using Alfresco 5.1.e CE Login REST API

Has it really worked this way? I don't understand your login.js, but I'm not too experienced in react.

Looks like there is some asynchrony problem. Have you tried to console.log your function parameters before calling?

I had the same error in angular programming, when some variables were not valued as expected. 

arak

Re: Authentication JSON parse error with ReactJS using Alfresco 5.1.e CE Login REST API

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply, and now it works.

The problem was in the Alfresco CORS configuration, I change the "cors-filter-1.9.3.jar" library located in the "tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib" folder to a newer version "cors-filter-2.4.jar ", and it was solved.

Greetings,

Pablo Arak.