AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to add filters to document library?

Question asked by jurahf on Apr 20, 2017

Hello.
I am working with Alfresco Community 201702.
I have created custom content model and document library with documents of custom type. I have configuered advanced search page to search by custom fields. And I have added filters on search results page.

But I want to add filters to document library page, and I have any questions and cannot to resolve it.
1. On left panel in the document library there are categories ant tags filters. I want to add custom filters (for filtering by document authtor, or document date or some other fields) on this panel. For example, it should be possible for users to find all documents for a certain date without redirect to another page. Actually, it does not matter, if the filters are located in another place, for exampe, above the table of documents.
2. It would be nice, if I could to use different controls for custom filters. For example, calendar for date fields, checkboxes or comboboxes for enumerations.
3. It would be good to have the opportunity to summarize the effect of filters. For example, if I want to find all documents in certain catalog on certain date and with certain category.

Is it possible and, in case it is, then how?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.

Outcomes