Access values in a dynamic table

Jump to solution

Dear community.

Having a dynamic table like this ..

QuantityActivityUnitAmountTotal
3Consulting Project Ahour50150
1Consulting Projekt Bhour120120
2Consulting Projekt Chour3060

.. I managed to calculate the "Total" column automatically using the formTableFieldValueChanged event.

Additionally I'd like to display to total sum (column "Total") of all rows in a separate text field. In this example the total sum should be 330.

I probably would use the formTableBeforeComplete event that gives me the "field" parameter. With "console.log(field);" I learnt the structure of the dynamic table but fail to read the "value:Array Object" construct:

Methought that someone has done this before and could give an example how to read the values of a dynamic table content.

Best regards

Marco

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Access values in a dynamic table

Jump to solution

Since you already have the whole "scope" available, you can pretty much do anything you want! Just go through the scope object (console.log) and find the things you need and apply any logic you want! I just happened to have something similar to meet your needs at my end - see attached. Hopefully this is something you are looking for.

Cheers,

Ciju

View solution in original post

1 Reply
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Access values in a dynamic table

Jump to solution

Since you already have the whole "scope" available, you can pretty much do anything you want! Just go through the scope object (console.log) and find the things you need and apply any logic you want! I just happened to have something similar to meet your needs at my end - see attached. Hopefully this is something you are looking for.

Cheers,

Ciju