AnsweredAssumed Answered

Write property type

Question asked by pat9rv3sousa on May 9, 2017

I have a model defined as:

<types>                                                                            <type name="my:firstTask">                                                         <parent>bpm:startTask</parent>                                                   <properties>                                                                        <property name="my:nameAnswer">                                                    <title>What is your name ? </title>                                              <type>d:text</type>                                                            </property>                                                                      <property name="my:olderThanThirtyAnswer">                                         <title>Are you older than thirty ?</title>                                       <type>d:boolean</type>                                                         </property>                                                                      <property name="my:commentAnswer">                                                 <title>Please leave a comment below</title>                                      <type>d:text</type>                                                            </property>                                                                    </properties>                                                                  </type>

There are the fields of a review task in the workflow.

I need to export the answers of this fields to a PDF or to a XML at the end of the review, but I don't know how can I access these fields directly with javascript for example, and export to a PDF or to a XML. any help?

Outcomes