add a custom property to the "Cancel Editing" action of share

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a custom property to the "Cancel Editing" action of share

hi, i need to retrieve on my java code (with alfresco sdk) when the action "Cancell Editing" of alfresco share is launched , unfortunately i can't distinct from other updating actions like "rename the document", i try to find a aspect or a property combination for filter the actions between them but i failed, for example for capture "offline editing" a ction i use the property "workingCopy" for track that action. I think the most easy solution it's to add a custom property to the "Cancell editing" action for be sure to capture that , it is possible? how can i do that ? i make a research on the web but i not found solution to these my problem so ty in advance to any help.

Greetings.

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: I need to add a custom property to the "Cancel Editing" action of share, how can i do it ? i use alfresco-community version 4 and 5

There are specific policies you can implement in custom behaviours to react to checkout / checkin events. Try the BeforeCancelCheckOut / OnCancelCheckOut class policy to react to any checkout being cancelled even if it is not being triggered from the Share interface.