Data Dictionary Details

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svgkck

Data Dictionary Details

I work alfresco 5.2 and I want to know everything about Data Dictionary(Email Templates, Imap Configs, Messages, Models, Node Templates, Presentation Templates, Publishing Root, Quick Share Link Expiry Actions Space, Rendering Actions Space, Replication Actions Space, RSS Templates, Saved Searches, Scheduled Actions, Scripts, Smart Folder Downloads, Smart Folder Templates, Solr Facets Space, Space Templates, Transfers, Web Client Extension, Web Scripts, Web Scripts Extensions, Workflow Definitions). Are there any resources you can give me?

Please help me, thanks in advance.

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Data Dictionary Details

There is not a single, consolidated place for documenting what each of these folders do. Those folders are typically named / documented in the documentation pages for the features they are related to. You might try running a search on docs.alfresco.com for the "Data Dictionary" term and see what references you can find (or look for the folder names themselves). Also be aware that any 3rd-party addon could also add folders to that structure for administration / configuration purposes, e.g. I have done so in a couple of addons that I developed at my previous employer.

svgkck

Thanks for your quick reply.

There any resource you can recommend for Presentation Templates, Publishing Root? I tried the scheduled action but it did not succeed. Do you have any information on this? 

Best regards,

Sevgi

afaust
Master

I believe "Presentation Templates" is a remnant from the old Explorer UI where you could use FTL snippets to render a custom view of a folder / document in the JSP view.

The "Publishing Root" may have something to do with an old feature in the Share UI (since discontinued) that allowed you to publish content to various external platforms (blogs, social sharing sites like Facebook/SlideShare/Twitter ...).

svgkck

Do you have any information about Custom Scheduled  Action? I tried it like on the link :"Scheduled Custom Action Alfresco | Teq's Blog ",  but I can not log in when I make changes and restart the server. Do you have any idea? 

Thank you very much..