Alfresco AMP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hilal
Active Member II

Alfresco AMP

Hi everyone, I m using Alfresco Community 5.2 and LDAP connection. I added users from LDAP. And these users were added according to roles that received from my database user roles. 

I want to update dynamically site member roles when I clicked the site. Actually I want a trigger that controls site and their member roles. But I can not find any module about this problem. 

Are there an AMP in Alfresco about it ?

Thanks in advance..

3 Replies
mrks_js1
Established Member II

Re: Alfresco AMP

what do you exactly mean by "I want to update dynamically site member roles when I clicked the site." - create memberships when accessing a site?

hilal
Active Member II

Actually I want to run an update code when I click a site. My ldap users have some roles according to roles in my database, these roles in  my database is changeable. If a member role is changed in my database (for example a user role was manager in database but it is changed and this role will be contributor,in this stuation, roles in alfresco must be updated according to this changes), and users click a site, then According to my roles in database (like manager,contributor,etc), some update processes are runnable. 

Actually The main problem is to  detect this click event on site. I should catch this event .

hilal
Active Member II

Mr Joos, any help !