Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eramesh

Display attachments in Activiti 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

I created simple review process in Activiti 6.0.0

In the start task user enters comments, attach document for review and starts the process. Designed process and forms using designer in "activiti-app", attached forms to Start and Review task, created App, attached the process and published it.

I'm able to display the "comments" field entered in Start task in the following Review Task using Expression field with notation "${comments}" but not able to display the attachment using same method "${reviewdoc}" in Review task that was attached in Start task using "Upload" field.

Can you please let me know how I can display the document attached.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Re: Display attachments in Activiti 6

Jump to solution

Thats something not currently possible in Activiti's 6 UI. Feel free to add it as a feature request on JIRA. Note that this feature is available on APS enterprise version.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Thats something not currently possible in Activiti's 6 UI. Feel free to add it as a feature request on JIRA. Note that this feature is available on APS enterprise version.

eramesh

Jump to solution

Hi Bassam, Thanks for the response!

Yes you are right I have used Enterprise Activiti 1.5 in different project, two controls "Attach" and "Display Value" is missing in Activiti 6.

So in this case I can not have workflow in Activiti 6 with document routing through tasks as attachment? or should I use different designer to create workflow of this type?

Please suggest.

rollando

Jump to solution

Hello, have you found a solution ?

I don't understand then the purpose of having the file upload field if we can't display the value...

med_amine
Member II

Jump to solution

Me too I don't understand it,  did you find a solution ?

I my case I want to access the file in a taskservice that call execute function of JavaDelegate class