cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

alfresco-form component availability

Jump to solution

Is there any plan to include this component on the ECM components catalog for the ADF? Any release date to share?

Hyland Developer Evangelist
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: alfresco-form component availability

Jump to solution

Hi Angel Borroy‌,

at the moment the only component able to display form metadata is the ng2-activiti-form this component need activiti behind.

And you can use it like that:

<activiti-form      [nodeId]="'e280be3a-6584-45a1-8bb5-89bfe070262e'"> </activiti-form>

Anyway, in the next months, I think we are going to work for something more strictly related to this thing but I don't know when but you can maybe give a look to the code behind this component and create something by yourself.

If you need help ask me on gitter or here

View solution in original post

3 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Angel,

What do you need to show in the form?

Eugenio

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi, Eugenio.

Just thinking on an equivalent method from old-fashioned Alfresco developers. When using Share, an Alfresco Content Model (described in XML in the repo part) is modelled into fields for Share web app by using an XML Surf declaration block in share-config-custom.xml or so. 

How will be described Alfresco Content Model in terms of ADF forms?

Thanks

Hyland Developer Evangelist
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Angel Borroy‌,

at the moment the only component able to display form metadata is the ng2-activiti-form this component need activiti behind.

And you can use it like that:

<activiti-form      [nodeId]="'e280be3a-6584-45a1-8bb5-89bfe070262e'"> </activiti-form>

Anyway, in the next months, I think we are going to work for something more strictly related to this thing but I don't know when but you can maybe give a look to the code behind this component and create something by yourself.

If you need help ask me on gitter or here