AnsweredAssumed Answered

Call Activity and Pools/Swimlanes

Question asked by lsharman on Jun 13, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 14, 2017 by cjose

The process that I’m developing in Activiti will be kicked off via our ADF application.  The process has a pool with multiple swimlanes.  I’m developing a simple test process that has a start event with an intake form that simulates the inputs from the ADF application and a Call Activity to start the main process.  I'm setting the Called Element to the Process Identifier of the main process.  Before incorporating the pool and swimlanes into the main process, the test process successfully started the main process via the Call Activity.  Once I added the pool and swimlanes, I receive the following error:

[appDispatcher] in context with path [/activiti-app] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'MainProcessId' for tenant identifier 'tenant_1'] with root cause

org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'MainProcessId' for tenant identifier 'tenant_1'

at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.findDeployedLatestProcessDefinitionByKeyAndTenantId(DeploymentManager.java:157)

at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.CallActivityBehavior.execute(CallActivityBehavior.java:86)

at org.activiti.engine.impl.pvm.runtime.AtomicOperationActivityExecute.execute(AtomicOperationActivityExecute.java:60)

at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.performOperation(CommandContext.java:97)

When the process contains a pool, do I need to change the Called Element to something other than the Process Identifier?

Thanks

Outcomes