cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Activiti 6 UI customization

Hi,

As activit 6 is here so there is much more changes in the UI as activit 6 uses angular 1 UI So regarding this i have following things if some one can help me out doing the following things.

1. Activit 6 has a new Form builder. So if i want to customize the Form builder (Ex: add new form element like data grid) how can i achieve this.Is there any documentation for customizing Form Builder and UI of Activiti 6.I also wants to customize the look and feel of processes and task lists. how can i do this any documentation is available.

2. How can i include form validation rules in the current form builder(For example textbox should only accept age>18).

3. How can i embed a static list of data which from any existing process data(Ex: if ihave created process p1 and enterd some data p1 data should be able to merge in to the form).

4.How can i call REST API of Other applications(Ex: if i have created listbox for this list box i want data to be populated from external source).

3 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Activiti 6 UI customization

Your question immediately brings to mind the stencils feature in the enterprise edition - https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2017/05/01/form-stencil-examples-alfresco-process-... . On the community side I take it you're not finding what you're looking for in the official documentation - Activiti User Guide . We are aware that the documentation doesn't cover everything you might like to do to expand the UI provided. Many people using Activiti will be implementing their own UI and integrating Activiti into their application but with regard to the provided UI we are open to contributions. 

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for you reply i would be greatful to for your help on ui customization

Pooja
Member II

Even I have the use case similar to what you mentioned, were you able to implement the same? It would be great if you share some resources relating to same.