cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdharley
Intermediate

Using ADF Search with Task/Process Instance List

Jump to solution

There are examples of using Search with Document lists but I am trying to bind an ADF Search component to one or more Task lists on the same page.

The scenario, I have a My Tasks, Queued Tasks, Involved Tasks tables on the one page (one above the other).

I want to use a single search control to filter records in each table.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Using ADF Search with Task/Process Instance List

Jump to solution

For the time being "Alfresco Search" Component is using Search REST APIs exposed by the Alfresco Content Services under the hood. This component is also coded to display results in the Document List component. Unfortunately, this component cannot perform the same searches for Alfresco Process Services right now due to the underlying support absence, but you can raise a feature request.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Using ADF Search with Task/Process Instance List

Jump to solution

For the time being "Alfresco Search" Component is using Search REST APIs exposed by the Alfresco Content Services under the hood. This component is also coded to display results in the Document List component. Unfortunately, this component cannot perform the same searches for Alfresco Process Services right now due to the underlying support absence, but you can raise a feature request.