I want to use Activiti to edit the text content and it's metadata which is present in alfresco repository/alfresco share. What is the best way to do it?
My approach is kind of goes this way. But I feel I am making it complicated.
1. Create the form in activiti to choose the alfresco share document
2. get the node reference from the chosen path
3. call the alfresco webscript endpoint task which can get the JSON response using this GET method
e.g. GET /alfresco/service/api/metadata?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/1b10bd64-e22f-458c-8632-468b53174266
4. DO the response mapping and get all the properties that the file is having in variables
5. load that in the form in which user can edit.
6. complete the editing process by publishing the same document.
Do you have any other approach ? This is kind of a lot of work for a simple editing the document.
Activiti version 1.6.0