AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ephesoft is not running after installation

Question asked by nicolas.loyce on Jul 11, 2017

Hi, 

I don't know why, Ephesoft is not running, I cant' get where I'm wrong ... 

I'm running trying to install it on ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

I properly installed maria db before the installation, 

I'm following the step by step wiki minutiously : Ephesoft Linux Installation | Ephesoft WIKI 

for maria db I'm giving on ip name : localhost

user : root + password entered on installation

then, I'm giving the share folder path : /home/toto/Ephesoft/SharedFolders

I'm also running this before running ephesoft : 

dos2unix /opt/Ephesoft/JavaAppServer/conf/*
dos2unix /opt/Ephesoft/JavaAppServer/bin/*

but Finally when I try to access to http://localhost:8080/dcma I'm getting 

state HTTP 404 - /dcma

ressource is not available

I have no ideas left I think I've tried every thing to install it, I really need help to figure it out ...

Does somebody knows what to do ?  

I found this in /opt/Ephesoft/JavaAppServer/logs/catalina.out

2017-07-11 01:11:18,299 [ERROR] [localhost-startStop-1] [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] - Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
2017-07-11 01:11:48,632 [ERROR] [localhost-startStop-1] [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] - Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
2017-07-11 01:11:48,637 [ERROR] [localhost-startStop-1] [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] - Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
2017-07-11 01:12:18,218 [ERROR] [localhost-startStop-1] [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path resource [META-INF/dcma-data-access/dcma-dao.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Cannot open connection; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [???]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!

2017-07-11 01:48:02,494 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader- The web application [/dcma] created a ThreadLocal with key of type  [org.apache.log4j.helpers.ThreadLocalMap] (value [org.apache.log4j.helpers.ThreadLocalMap@68543183]) and a value of type [java.util.Hashtable] (value [{OrginalLLogFile=/opt/Ephesoft/Application/logs/dcma-all.log}]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Outcomes