Synchronization aborted due to error DataIntegrityViolationException: No property value exists for ID 1196935

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrahmoun

Synchronization aborted due to error DataIntegrityViolationException: No property value exists for ID 1196935

Hi all,

i'm in some real trouble, today the server give me this error: after an upgrade from Alfreso 4.2.b to 5.2.e the ldap synchronization worked well, but 2 days after i found this error :  "No property value exists for ID "

here is logs : 

2017-07-20 14:26:23,157 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [localhost-startStop-1] Synchronizing users and groups with user registry 'ldap-ad'
2017-07-20 14:27:00,696 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [localhost-startStop-1] Synchronization aborted due to error
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: No property value exists for ID 1196935
at org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.AbstractPropertyValueDAOImpl.getPropertyById(AbstractPropertyValueDAOImpl.java:848)
at org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.AbstractPropertyValueDAOImpl.getPropertyUniqueContext(AbstractPropertyValueDAOImpl.java:1300)
at org.alfresco.repo.attributes.AttributeServiceImpl.setAttribute(AttributeServiceImpl.java:182)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer$12.execute(ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.java:2319)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer$12.execute(ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.java:1)
at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:464)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.notifySyncDirectoryStart(ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.java:2309)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.syncWithPlugin(ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.java:958)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.synchronizeInternal(ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer.java:742)

can anyone help? thanks.

1 Reply
darkstar1
Active Member II

Re: Synchronization aborted due to error DataIntegrityViolationException: No property value exists for ID 1196935

I'm also experiencing the same issue after upgrading from 5.0.d to 5.2.e.
I finally got a copy of the logs going back and I noticed it occurred right after a synch.

I pasted that part of the logs in my reply in this post.