AnsweredAssumed Answered

Remove all sharing associations for an app

Question asked by gbanks on Aug 7, 2017

Good day. I have shared an app with a locally created user group, and then deleted this user group (dis-activated and deleted). I am now unable to bring up the UI to manage the shared users/groups, and cannot publish my app as I get the following error: 

ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/activiti-app].[appDispatcher]- Servlet.service() for servlet [appDispatcher] in context with path [/activiti-app] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find com.activiti.domain.idm.Group with id 17017] with root cause javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find com.activiti.domain.idm.Group with id 17017

I am able to find instances of this group ID in the MODEL_SHARE_INFO table but do not find the ID in neither the GROUPS nor USER_GROUP tables. I found the following report in alfresco issues with the workaround of either deleting the rows with that ID in the MODEL_SHARE_INFO table, or modifying the group ID to a current one. I have tried both of these options with no success. I need to be able to publish this process within the current App. What else can I do to resolve this?

Outcomes