Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mduduzi
Active Member II

Repository webscript return no results

Jump to solution

Hi All,

An alfresco implementation is not showing a lot of content and I looked at one of webscript that executes when Data Dictionary is click in the navigation panel, see the webscript below, which return nothing(an empty Json):

/share/service/components/documentlibrary/data/doclist/all/node/alfresco/user/home/Data%20Dictionary?filter=path&size=50&pos=1&sortAsc=true&sortField=cm%3Aname&libraryRoot=alfresco%3A%2F%2FXxxx&view=browse&noCache=1502346697378

and when I replace "Xxxx" with "company home", everything is returned. This has affected repository navigation and I can drill down to a document from the left panel

Where can I change this query such that it uses company home in all the queries instead of Xxxx?

Kind regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mduduzi
Active Member II

Re: Repository webscript return no results

Jump to solution

I have just found out that the root node on the share config has been modified from

<root-node>alfresco://company/home</root-node> to <root-node>alfresco://Xxxx</root-node>

Could this be the reason?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

It should have "company home" in place of  your Xxxx by default. The question is "how did you get the Xxxx to show up there? What are the precise steps you have to take to get there? Did you install any 3rd party addon that could have messed something up?

mduduzi
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response. I am at a client and I did not install implement Alfresco for them, they called because they are experiencing this problem(repository navigation not working). They have added the alfresco becpg model designer which I don't think could mess up something.

This webscripts must be picking up this Xxxx from somewhere in config or properties file. Its a pity some people don't follow the best practises when configuring Alfresco and to top it all, there is no documentation.

mduduzi
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I have just found out that the root node on the share config has been modified from

<root-node>alfresco://company/home</root-node> to <root-node>alfresco://Xxxx</root-node>

Could this be the reason?

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Most definitively...