I cannot download Activiti - is the download site down?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkujath
Member II

I cannot download Activiti - is the download site down?

Jump to solution

I am not able to download Activity from the download page. The formular seems to be broken. The Yes/No buttons have no function and a klick at the "Download Now" button starts a new loop with an empty formula.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: I cannot download Activiti - is the download site down?

Jump to solution

I guess you mean the 'Download Now' button and form on this page - Download Now | Activiti.org  ? You should be able to fill in the form or press 'No thanks, take me to downloads'. Then you get a page where you have a link to the zip file. If you're having problems please let us know which browser and browser version.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
paul_roth
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Ralf, can you please post the link you are using for the download.  I've just tried the download and it is working for me but I may be doing something different than you are doing. 

Thanks,

Paul

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

I guess you mean the 'Download Now' button and form on this page - Download Now | Activiti.org  ? You should be able to fill in the form or press 'No thanks, take me to downloads'. Then you get a page where you have a link to the zip file. If you're having problems please let us know which browser and browser version.

rkujath
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Ryan,

hi Paul,

thank you for your advice. I am now able to download the activiti file.

I think the problem hast wo reasons.

First: The „Download Now“ button on the page https://www.activiti.org/download-bpm send me in a loop with an unfilled/empty formular.

Second: I was not able to klick the „Contact“-Options „Yes“ or „No“ because the focus of the mouseklick is not correct. When I klick beside the optionfield the option is set correctly (see attached file).

I tried with IE, Safari, Mozilla and Google on Windows and MAC systems and the failure ist still the same.

Hope my description can help for further improvements.

Thank you again and I am looking foreward to test and work with your tools.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Kujath | Geschäftsführer

Computer- und Bürotechnik Freund GmbH

Mürwiker Straße 28/30, 24943, Flensburg, Deutschland

Tel: +49 461 / 12007 31 | Fax: +49 461 / 12007 45 | Mobil: +49 170 / 4718465 | E-Mail: rkujath@cbf-it.de

gilbriatore
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm trying to download Activiti from https://www.activiti.org/before-you-start, but after filling out and submitting the form, it clears the fields, presents the form again, and the download won't start. Can you help me?

ttoine
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue, we will have a look and fiw the problem.

sisira
Member II

Jump to solution

Still Activiti 7 can not be downloaded.