Can't create child site, says it already has a parent.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouwitthomas
Member II

Can't create child site, says it already has a parent.

Im geting the following error:

07140101 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 07144292 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:LOCATION': 07144291 Site test2 already has a parent site so it cannot be added as a child of test-omgeving.

Im the owner of the test-omgeving and i'm a moderator on that site. But creating a new site and making test-omgeving the parent it wil give me the error.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Can't create child site, says it already has a parent.

I can't help but notice that your error message sounds a lot like an error message in my module for site hierarchies - are you using it?  It is always important to mention the use of any such addons when asking your question so people are aware of the context of the question. Also, you should not hide/anonymize the location of scripts that way you did with LOCATION - it might give important details for anyone trying to answer.

gouwitthomas
Member II

Hi Axel,

Just checked the modules and we are indeed using the site hierarchies. (Acosix Alfresco Site Hierarchy - Share Module) The full error is: 07140113 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 07144894 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/de/acosix/acosix-site-hierarchy/customisations/sites.post.json.js': 07144893 Site test123 already has a parent site so it cannot be added as a child of test-omgeving.

afaust
Master

Can you please report the issue via the project's GitHub repository (linked in my first response) and include as much info as possible about it? E.g. the version of the addon you are using, the version of Alfresco you are using and the state of the site node before trying to edit it (i.e. via screenshot(s) of node browser)...