cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Embedding activitit in Angular2 application

Hi All,

My current project is developed in angular 4 template how can i call or use activti which is developed in angular1.6 from with in my angular 4 template. Since i am unable to find  how i can integrate them.

For example i want to give a link in my angular 4 template and want to load activiti app designer from there.

5 Replies
andypr
Member II

Re: Embedding activitit in Angular2 application

Alfresco has ADF project, that generate Angular4 components on its Javascript API .

I am not sure if these ADF Javascript APIs are the same as that Activiti uses for its Angular 1.6 dashboard.

There is perhaps a wrapper application that wraps both Alfresco REST API and Activiti REST API that gives This Alfresco Javascript APIs. 
If that is true, perhaps having spring-boot application to run the Activiti engine and Rest service and then running the wrapper application can serve a BPM UI made with the ADF angular 4 components. 

If someone here gives a better picture, I would like to know if this assumption is correct, and what minimum is necessary to get BPM part (preferably with Spring-boot) with ADF running? Thanks in advance. 

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Hi, you can use alfresco-js-apihttps://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-js-api by itself, the only thing that you need is the Process service if you want to use only the BPM capability.

For ADF again if you want to use only the BPM capability you need only the Process service. This is the page with the prerequisites;

alfresco-ng2-components/PREREQUISITES.md at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · GitHub.

In ADF you can find already a lot of Components that works with the content service this is the list:

alfresco-ng2-components/ng2-components at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · GitHub 

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to know wether above said alfresco components from ADF can be used by activiti community 1.6 version or we need to have alfresco enterprise only. Since i saw in the comparision matrix of alfresco BPM community vs alfresco enterprise there is no feature ticked for ADF on community.

Another question is how can i use the activity process designer specifically the BPM modeler in my Angular2 template is there any documentation for that please help me out.

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Hi,

At the moment ADF works only with the enterprise version of the process service.

You can find some article here about how to use ADF with the PS:

Application Development Framework 

Alfresco Process Services components in action 

Here you can find some examples:

GitHub - Alfresco/adf-examples: Collection of simple (and less simple) Alfresco ADF projects. 

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi,

At the moment we are not using alfresco enterprise so there is no question of ADF Framework. I just want to have a start where i want to seamlessly integrate activiti community 6 wihch is built in angular 1.3 UI and need to integrate this with my web application which is built on angular 2 + Backend is Spring micro services.

Please let me know the options to integrate with my current system.