AnsweredAssumed Answered

Deployment of the HelloWord buid with SDK 3 to Alfresco 4.2

Question asked by vmiorga on Aug 24, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2017 by vmiorga

Hello,

I actually try do deploy an HelloWorld project on alfresco 4.2, and I am stuck.

What I have done:

Now I am here. I see different error in the console, and I didn't succeed to debug them. I am asking myself if all those errors are relevant to my situation.

Here is the list of what I meet:

1)

GRAVE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind <null>:8080

Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

I have actually only the tomcat of alfressco which he running on my computer, so I don't see why the port 8080 is already in use?

2)

2017-08-24 15:25:20,000  ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
 org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07240008 Failed to start modules

org.alfresco.repo.management.SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEventInternal(SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.java:209)

Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07240007 The module properties file 'file [C:\Projet\hellow3\target\tomcat\webapps\hellow3-platform\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\module\hellow3\module.properties]' could not be read.

Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07240006 The version string '1.0-SNAPSHOT' is invalid.

1.0-SNAPSHOT, is the version of my project, I didn't change it from the creation with the archetype

3)

GRAVE: The web application [/alfresco] appears to have started a thread named [H2 TCP Server (tcp://192.168.2.98:65460)] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
août 24, 2017 3:53:53 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads

GRAVE: The web application [/alfresco] appears to have started a thread named [MVStore background writer nio:C:/Projet/hellow3/alf_data_dev/h2_data/alf_dev.mv.db] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
août 24, 2017 3:53:53 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads

GRAVE: The web application [/alfresco] appears to have started a thread named [DefaultScheduler_Worker-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

I put this "-Xms512m -Xmx2G -XX:PermSize=300m" as param for the JVM, this is not enough?

4)

2017-08-24 15:26:00,858  ERROR [solr.tracker.CoreTracker] [SolrTrackerScheduler_Worker-3] Tracking failed
 org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07240001 GetModelsDiff return status is 302

I have no idea for this.

Thanks.

VM

Outcomes