Hi Team, tell me how to use activiti process in Spring?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamsinipun
Established Member

Hi Team, tell me how to use activiti process in Spring?

Jump to solution

I designed a process in Activiti Explorer. But how can i use .bpmn files in my Spring environment?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vamsinipun
Established Member

Re: Hi Team, tell me how to use activiti process in Spring?

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply, but i didn't understand existing user guide. Actually i would like to implement one simple leave management scenario in spring by using eclipse IDE. if any sample video tutorials or projects please share with me.

Query1:

Actually i am using Spring framework. my main moto is what i am doing in spring framework like login, some data saving functionalities. is it possible to implement those?

if possible please share one sample project which does the users registrations at one role of activiti framework and registration confirmed by another role in activiti framework.

Query2:

Here i created one process in Activiti Explorer. first user place an order with some fields like item name and qty. after submission this form by first user it is opened in second user for confirmation. after second user confirmation it is opened in first user with confirmation status. it executed in Activiti Explorer with frames.

But coming to spring using eclipse IDE how can i execute this process? is frames are visible at front end? please help out this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

If you're using spring boot you might want to check out Getting started with Activiti and Spring Boot  . Or if only spring then Activiti User Guide  . As the guide says, you don't have to use the spring-specific features if you don't want to and could just use the process engine in your project by following Quick Start Guide | Activiti.org 

vamsinipun
Established Member

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply, but i didn't understand existing user guide. Actually i would like to implement one simple leave management scenario in spring by using eclipse IDE. if any sample video tutorials or projects please share with me.

Query1:

Actually i am using Spring framework. my main moto is what i am doing in spring framework like login, some data saving functionalities. is it possible to implement those?

if possible please share one sample project which does the users registrations at one role of activiti framework and registration confirmed by another role in activiti framework.

Query2:

Here i created one process in Activiti Explorer. first user place an order with some fields like item name and qty. after submission this form by first user it is opened in second user for confirmation. after second user confirmation it is opened in first user with confirmation status. it executed in Activiti Explorer with frames.

But coming to spring using eclipse IDE how can i execute this process? is frames are visible at front end? please help out this issue.