Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faradey1791
Active Member II

Data list content

Jump to solution

Hello,
How can I add new list but with data from another. 

ForExample, I have EventList. But in my CustomEventList I need only columns (Name, DateStart, DateEnd). 
And when I add new item to EventList I want see it in my CustomEventList.
Is it possible? And if yes, how to set this ref in my CustomEventListModel?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
faradey1791
Active Member II

Re: Data list content

Jump to solution

The problem was solved.

Now, I have two DataLists with tasks. On the first picture (first DataList) you can see all tasks and Gant Diargam. On the second picture (second DataList) you can see not completed tasks from the the first DataList. And also I configured comments column. That's the result I needed.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Hello.

I tried, but I couldn't understand what exactly you want to do.

Can you elaborate?

faradey1791
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have DataList with name pjt:TaskList in myModel.xml. It has 5 columns: pjt:tlName, pjt:tlDiscription, pjt:tlDateStart, pjt:tlDateEnd, pjt:tComment.
Then I create new DataList with name pjt:customTaskList in myModel.xml with name pjt:CustomTasks with Columns:
pjt:ctlName and pjt:ctlDiscription.

And in my customTaskList I can't add new row, the aim only to display data from TaskList. 
As a result I want to have two DataLists with the same data but with different collection of columns.

I found file entity-datagrid.js, where we populate datalistColumns according to selected dataList. But I can't find function, where we download data to selected datalist.
Or maybe I'm wrong and I must do it in another way.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Sorry, but it is still not clear enough for me to try to help you.

faradey1791
Active Member II

Jump to solution

The problem was solved.

Now, I have two DataLists with tasks. On the first picture (first DataList) you can see all tasks and Gant Diargam. On the second picture (second DataList) you can see not completed tasks from the the first DataList. And also I configured comments column. That's the result I needed.

Best Regards.