cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amruta_w

Custom Stencil Field in Next Task

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have created a custom stencil for location and employee now i want selected month to be displayed in the next task of the process(as the case with any form field defined in the previous task will be available in the next task. This is the default behaviour with any form field). as of now i am trying to access the previous form field value of custom stencil it is not visible in the "display value".

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Custom Stencil Field in Next Task

Jump to solution

I don't think this feature is supported yet in the product. As a workaround you can define the stencil field id as a variable in your process and use configure variable in a display value field. You can find some examples in activiti-examples/stencil-samples at master · cijujoseph/activiti-examples · GitHub  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mel44
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem. I create custom stencil for week number.

In my form, the week number is ok

but when I am trying to access the previous form week number value of custom stencil it is not visible in the "display value".

Did you find the solution?

Thanks

amruta_w

Jump to solution

Hi,

Even I have not found the solution.

cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

I don't think this feature is supported yet in the product. As a workaround you can define the stencil field id as a variable in your process and use configure variable in a display value field. You can find some examples in activiti-examples/stencil-samples at master · cijujoseph/activiti-examples · GitHub